Thursday, January 21, 2010

Watch Out World, Anya's Bored!

Semester break = time for me to catch up on all those wallpapers I promised people for Christmas and then never got around to.  Ahem.


The Dark Knight.  Batman.  For 'Drea :)



Alice (The SyFy Miniseries).  Alice.  For Toria :)



CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.  Greg Sanders.  For Marina :)



Battlestar Galactica.  Laura Roslin & Tory Foster.  For Laura :)



Mad Men.  Don Draper.  For Ashley :)

So . . . I know everyone whom I've dedicated these to have seen them already, but I thought I'd post them here so you all could see a wider sampling of my artwork.   As always, full-size versions and detailed explanations of the thought processes behind all of these can be found at my website: http://www.anyaprynn.com/artwork.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment