Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Housekeeping

So, I haven't posted in a while, and I know that when I have, it's mostly been reviews of various and sundry things (*cough*Warehouse13*cough*). But school started and hit me like the metaphorical ton of bricks, which is why I'm writing this instead of a nice review for today's Warehouse 13 episode. This is basically, as the title says, a "housekeeping" post, so I can put down what some of my future plans are, and give you some updates.
  • New blog header. Duh, that's obivious, but I wanted to explain it a bit . . . it's my blog title and description, but I spiced it up with fonts and pretty brushes in GIMP, which is one of my absolute favorite computer programs, hands-down. Credits to ObsidianDawn.com for the circle, fairy, and glitter brushes.
  • As far as my website goes, I am spending all my time right now finishing watching and reviewing Stargate Atlantis Season 3. I have four more episodes, then . . . I actually don't know what I'll be doing. Maybe (probably) I'll be resurrecting my original scifi series Minstralian Alliance, which used to be my main focus.
  • I want to start doing a "this week in politics" section on this blog. I feel like I only do reviews, and don't get enough time to focus on other things.
  • The review for the next Warehouse 13 will be up by the end of the week. I wish I could be more definite, but . . .
So, that's my plans! Check back for more updates soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'd like a this week in politics section...thanks for the updates. I love your new header, by the by. It's very mystical and pagan-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why, thankye very much my dear! i was for sure aiming for mystical, and i suspect the pagan just snuck in there somehow (it tends to do that in my art & writing). as for the politics section ... wanna help me out with it? with ideas, at the very least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'd love to help. Maybe you could write about Obama's address to the joint session of Congress.

    ReplyDelete