Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello~!

So . . . if you already know me, you know I already have a website . . . so why have a blog? Basically, I want a place to put my movie/tv/book reviews somewhere, and I'm far too lazy and have far too little time to create sections on my website for every single movie/tv show/book that I like. Hence, the blog! I'll be updating as much as I can, so check back often both here and on my website (you can find the link somewhere on the page . . . I'm still getting used to blogger xD). I also hope to have a new layout for the blog soon, as soon as I figure out how . . .

So, a bit about me: I love scifi, computers, politics, Irish things, languages, astronomy, and music. So that's probably what most of my posts will be about. Enjoy!!

I have 2 more things I'm going to post tonight . . . but don't get excited, you usually won't get three posts in one day from me!!

2 comments:

  1. Go Politics! And Ireland! (and London!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anya Prynn!!! Email me... I have great instructions on how to change the layout of your blog... it's semi complicated but actually not that hard expecially what with you being you and a major techno genius!!! <3

    ReplyDelete