Thursday, December 31, 2009

18 Best Movies of 2009, and 6 from 2010 That I'm Looking Forward To!

Since I have exactly 5 hours left of the year 2009!  The ten best movies of the year, that I saw, in order of release date.

  1. Star Trek
  2. Angels & Demons
  3. Terminator Salvation
  4. The Proposal
  5. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  7. Avatar
  8. Sherlock Holmes
Oops.  Those are all the films I saw this year . . . with the exception of New Moon, which doesn't deserve to be on the list even as a filler.  Okay then, let's try this:  The top ten movies of the year I wish I'd seen, in order of release date
  1. Inkheart
  2. Coraline
  3. Push
  4. Watchmen
  5. The Soloist
  6. Public Enemies
  7. G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
  8. District 9
  9. Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant
  10. 2012
Not included are The Road, The Lovely Bones, Invictus, and It's Complicated, because those are still in theaters and I can see them next year . . . :)

And, movies I'm very much looking forward to in 2010!
  1. Salt
  2. Knight and Day
  3. Shutter Island
  4. Letters to Juliet
  5. Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief
  6. Alice in Wonderland

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY want to see letters to Juliet. It's complicated was really funny, you know how I feel about The Road, Public Enemies was REALLY good...you need to see it on DVD. Angels & Demons rocks! Dude, I loved everything about it. It was beautiful, had an interesting story line, many creepers, and was cinematically really good.

    ReplyDelete